Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Take One

Yay for blogging??
I figured it couldn't hurt.
Besides, being the girlfriend of an Army man means I have a lot of extra time on my hands. Fact.

Now I guess it's time to introduce you to the atypical person I am.
I am a whopping 21 years young, about to be 22 and having a minor complex.
No biggie.
It must have just been all the anticipation of turning 21...
And now it's over.
Let the fun of life begin!



I live with my Army man.
Gushy alert!!
I am the luckiest woman in the world!
If he is super duper lucky, maybe one day I will marry him ;)
Ok, end of that for now.
I will have to save the "Us" story for another day.
I will give you a teaser though, we met on Match.com.
Right?!?!

I have a litter; literally.
I am a proud Mama of 3 not so small dogs.
Fact, I'm a sucker for dogs.
Thank God there is a law in my home state that I am only allowed to own 3.
My overgrown babies consist of a
German Sheppard
Black Lab
and
A Border Collie/Red lab mix
Hence, my litter.

At least we know I will NEVER be the crazy cat lady.

In my free time, when I am not starting up a blog, I'm a student.
I despise school.
Maybe that's not a good word.
I'm not a fan.
But, I have expensive taste.
However, this doesn't help my school issue.
I will never forget what my Daddy told me whenever I saw something that sparkled:
"Justification for a higher education."
Makes sense to me!

I woooooorrrk.
To me, it seems like a lot.
It's not.
I can't complain about being a waitress
Short hours + cash in hand = 1 Happy girl!

Writing about mysef = not easy.
So, about my childhood.
It's pretty typical in my eyes.
I'm sure it's not.
I grew up with my Father and Stepmom.
And a zoo.
2 Dogs
2 Cats
Birds
Fish
Lots of fish
And a rabbit.
I'm sure I forgot something in that list.

Growing up I was very active in soccer.
NOTE!!! Don't ever stop working out!
I am currently preparing to test with a local police department.
Interviews, tests blah blah blah.
Trying to get back into shape is
THE WORST!
But, like they say
"No Pain, No Gain!"

There is a reason for the name of my blog.
I swear!!
Other than the typical reasons you would assume.
Never Assume :)

I just can't give away all of my
AMAZING
stories all at once now can I?!




1 comment:

  1. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy to think that I was present for the title of this blog :)

    Ma

    ReplyDelete