Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Handy Woman!

Ok. So we are about to have a massive reality check! When I say "we" I totally mean me! Army man left for a couple of weeks on business. No biggie. This isn't the first time he has left me to fend for myself... anyways... Today, I have attempted to replace a fence board that my lovely fur children destroyed.
*Side note: if you ever want to exhaust your dog(s) just put a fence between it and another dog. Seriously.*
I think we are averaging 1 fence board a month. Now, don't think my minions are the only ones causing the problem... between my 3, 3 to our left, 2 to our right and 1 behind our house... these fences take a beating. Once again, it's math time... that's 9 puppy dogs jumping on the fence. (I should give the neighbors some credit... they have been gracious enough to replace 3... of the 20. no hard feelings here.)I think Army man and I need to start budgeting fence boards into our monthly spending! When Army man built a gate on our side yard, he showed me exactly how do to it. I swear I was listening and watching... but today when it came down to it, I am pretty sure it took me 5x's longer to complete this simple task and I'm pretty sure it is not as good quality as his would have been. But, I made it work.

Lord help me if I have to tackle something more difficult than a fence board.

Reality check accepted.

No comments:

Post a Comment